I am very honored to have been nominated for the Liebster Award by the wonderful Wednesday’s Child aka Patti Moore Wilson. She is pretty much my biggest / only fan next to my mom (hi Mom!) and her posts are lovely musings on life, the universe and everything.
The rules are to answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you, post the answers on your blog, and then nominate seven more bloggers who must answer 11 new questions.
#1. What three words best describe you?
Funny, raw smoldering sexuality, the likes of which would make Desperado-era Antonio Banderas blush, and um…. super sarcastic?
#2 In your opinion, what are the best and the worst inventions the world has seen?
Best – Stuffing bags. They are bags for stuffing for people who love stuffing but without the mess of an entire chicken. It’s inventions like these that make me realize we’re dunking on the universe, 24/7
Worst – Stuffing bags. They are bags for stuffing for people who love stuffing but without the mess of an entire chicken. It’s inventions like these that make me realize we’ve completely failed as a species.
#3 Do you like reality TV shows? Why or why not? If so, which ones?
Not really, mostly because I don’t watch a ton of TV. If I had to pick one, I’d pick Survivor, which – yes – is still on the air.
#4. Can you name an accomplishment that you are particularly proud of?
I once won an tuna-casserole making competition, and although there were only two other people entered, I will carry the heady rush of that victory to my grave.
#5. Who is your oldest friend and how did you meet?
Darkness. My old friend.
#6 What were you really into when you were a kid?
Archie comics, GI Joe, Dragonlance and piano
#7 What do you think of tattoos? Do you have any?
I have two. They’re super. I want more.
#8 What do you bring with you everywhere you go?
# 9 If you were on a trip, what would be the worst place you could be stuck at for a whole week?
I feel like I would not enjoy a holiday in a haunted mansion, where the ghosts are all ironic reflections of past mistakes, like one is a small child where beer pours from its eyes or something.
#10 What smell brings back great memories for you?
White musk perfume. Like 95% of the girls at my high school wore it.
#11 If you could go back in time to any decade and stay for a week, which would you choose, and why?
The actual week Jesus was crucified because I’d get to the bottom of this whole thing
My Nominees – please check these out. They’re great blogs.
- Learning to write
- Sevena Flores
- Drunken Pen Writing
- Silent Hour
- Bookish Leftist Gibberish
- Pencils and popcans
- LM Nelson
Here are my questions for them
- What is the best song lyric you’ve ever heard?
- Imagine you can do actual magic, but it comes at a cost. Every time you cast a spell, an international leader is murdered. In today’s world, does this make you do more, or less magic?
- If you could meet an alternate version of yourself, what do you hope your alternate version did better than you?
- Would you rather visit the bottom of the ocean or Mars?
- What’s the best book you’ve read this year and why?
- On a scale of one to ten, rank your ability to play Jenga.
- If you were Prince Harry, how often would you stand on top of Buckingham Palace with a cube amplifier, playing “Wonderwall” by “Oasis” on your acoustic guitar? If the answer is less than 20 times a year, who hurt you and what did they do?
- If you could implant one false memory into your own head, what would it be?
- Do you hear that? SHIT, there it is again, seriously, how do you not hear that?
- You can see forty seconds into the future, but only twice a day. When do you find you most frequently use this talent?
- Imagine the most perfect kiss you’ve ever had. If you could capture that emotion and only experience that singular feeling for the rest of your life, would you?